Re: [IRCA] Iran 936 QSL, and apologies to Rhode Island

Re: [IRCA] Iran 936 QSL, and apologies to Rhode Island

Very nice! They didn't happen to mention what power they actually use did they? This guy made it here to IL a couple years ago when TA cx were good.

73 KAZ suspecting that they are 800 kw since Iran has some tx that strong.