[IRCA] TP DX from Puyallup - Oct. 23, 2012

[IRCA] TP DX from Puyallup - Oct. 23, 2012

DX? What DX?

I watched and listened to the band with Perseus this morning from 1335 to
1440, and found only wispy, brief audio from presumed CNR on 1593 kHz. That
was all :^(

Even carriers were in short supply. A couple of times between 1400 and 1440
I spotted weak carriers on 1566 and 738 but they were gone in a minute or
two and never strengthened anywhere close to audio level.

This was quite a turnabout from yesterday's decent showing. I wonder how
Gary across town and the Victoria DXing crew fared...

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
Perseus SDR / AR7030+ mod.
48 X 16 ft. term. broadband FLG100LN loop @240 degrees