 From: Robert Ross <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: NRC AM  List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:18 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] UNID station on 680 Khz in CFTR Null???? Not sure who???

Hi Guys:

At 2110 EDT I have a UNID Station playing NOS Music under CFTR. It appears to be on a NW/SE Bearing from me.

Played "Rainy Days and Mondays" and "Corina, Corina". Male DJ between songs, but between IBOC Hash and Fading not able to make anything out yet with announcements???

Is anyone else hearing this????

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA