Re: [IRCA] 810 WMGC on

On 2012-10-10, at 11:25 PM, Jim Renfrew wrote:

> Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
>
> 2315 EDT    810    TN    Murfreesboro    "Pura Raza", occasionally rising above WGY.  Listed with 6 watts at this time.

Jim...Thanks for the tip!! Being heard here as well with a decent Signal in the WGY Null. Heard on a Barefoot SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Radio.

Lively Mexican Music with lots of Accordions and Spanish Vocals. Male with ID as "??? RAZA??"

This is a Relog for me...but not heard for some time!! Sure sounds like more than 6 watts here!!

73..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA