[IRCA] First TP of new season

I heard my first signal from across the Pacific for the new season this morning (9/10/12).  JOUB 774, Akita J, faded in at 1155 UTC, momentarily peaking to a fair
level, then fading away at 1157.  It's the earliest in late summer I've ever heard a signal from Asia.  No other signals were detected.  Receiver was a PL-310 with
a 7-inch FSL.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.