[IRCA] Michigan domestic logs Sunday Morning 9/9/12

[IRCA] Michigan domestic logs Sunday Morning 9/9/12

Although DU reception wasn't overly exciting here this morning, the SDR
recording wasn't a total waste of hard drive space.  Some SRS highlights
from 1100 UTC, three new logs so far:

740 KVOX Fargo with FOX Sports and TOH ID.  When I hear FOX Sports here,
it's always from WVLN Olney, IL. so it was nice to finally catch an ID
from KVOX.

810 KLVZ Brighton, CO. with a clear TOH ID and into religious
programming during a WDMP lull.

1010 KXXT Tolleson, AZ. with local religious programming and interview,
Phoenix area churches mentioned with addresses, spots for
familyvaluesradio.net which directs to KXXT's website.  Promo for new
show "Arizona at work" with a couple of nice call letter IDs.  Very nice
signal for about 10 minutes around 1100 UTC.  New log!  CBC Radio One
also heard in the background, probably Calgary.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + phased BOGs