Re: [IRCA] India heard on 1071 this evening

Re: [IRCA] India heard on 1071 this evening

You never know what conditions will be. Here in NW Oregon, I have heard
864 Shillong (100 KW) back in 1992. In 1993, Nepal on 792 and Bangladesh
on 558 in 1994 and my second Nepal on 576. Then a few years later 1566
popped in. Except for 1566, I got the rest QSL'd. All were heard on my
WSW EWE. John Bryant called my reception "skewed" or bending. I would
sure love to get those conditions again.  Congrats on 1071. With 1 MW,
that may be possible here, as after 1500 UTC in the Fall, there will be
little to QRM 1071 here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin