Re: [IRCA] 738 & SAH's from Michigan - Friday morning 9/7/2012

Re: [IRCA] 738 & SAH's from Michigan - Friday morning 9/7/2012

It's possible that your 737.8 is a spur from something further east.

Here in IL, it would've been almost as good as yesterday for DU's if not for bad storm QRN. I managed some audio on 702 and 738 during lulls but quit as it was too noisy. 738 put a reasonable het on 740 on the truck rx at times.

73 KAZ Barrington IL