Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Hi Colin,

<<<   I think that Gary and I just gasped at the same time.
Deadsville up here in Victoria other than lots of hets.   >>>

This area is a notorious DU dead zone. If the Asiatic TP's don't come in then the whole band sounds dead here. I'm not surprised that Dennis had a good DU morning (and I imagine that out on the coast, it was even better).

73, Gary

> Got of to a late start this morning.  Listened from 1308-1345 utc. It was
> the best DU morning for me in the Pacific Northwest excluding Grayland.

I think that Gary and I just gasped at the same time.

Deadsville up here in Victoria other than lots of hets.

Location, location.

editors, publishing staff, or officers