From: Jim Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 11:18 pm
Subject: Re: Closing in on WAV?

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Scott wants more detail!
Seems like I counted call changes when I said I had 14 from Vermont.   It's
actually 10 stations.  Wikipedia lists 18 stations on the air.  So only 56%
received.  Compiling stats on New York will be a much bigger project!

Vermont:

Have
550    WDEV    Waterbury
970    WHWB    Rutland     (no longer on the air)
1100    WTWN    Wells River
1340    WSTJ    St. Johnsbury
1380    WSYB    Rutland
1390    WDOT / WKDR / WVAA / WCAT    Burlington
1450    WTSA    Brattleboro
1450    WSNO    Barre
1490    WIKE    Newport
1490    WFAD    Middlebury

Need
620    WVMT    Burlington (I always thought this would be the first VT
station here; remains unheard)
1230    WJOY    Burlington
1320    WCVR    Randolph
1340    WVNR    Poultney
1370    WBTN    Bennington
1420    WRSA    St. Albans
1480    WCFR    Springfield
1490    WKVT    Brattleboro

Rhode Island is easy to tabulate, and actually better results than Vermont,
12 of 15, 80%.

550    Heard
630    Heard
790    Heard - multiple call letters
920    Heard - multiple call letters
990    Heard
1110    Heard
1180    Are you kidding?  My NSP local is WHAM-1180!
1220    Heard
1230    Heard - multiple call letters
1240    Heard
1290
1380    Heard
1450    Heard
1540
1590    Heard

Connecticut also might be a good percentage, I see it's 25/42 = 60%

600    Heard
610
690
800    Heard
840    Heard
850
910    Heard
940
960    Heard
980
990    Heard
1020    Heard
1080    Heard
1120    Heard
1150    Heard
1170
1220    Heard
1230
1240    Heard
1260
1290
1300
1310
1320    Heard
1340
1350    Heard
1350    Heard
1360    Heard
1380    Heard
1400
1400
1410    Heard
1420
1450
1470    Heard
1480
1490    Heard
1500    Heard
1510    Heard - no longer on the air
1530    Heard
1550    Heard
1590    Heard - no longer on the air

And for the heck of it, DELAWARE, 6/10 = 60%

900
930
1150    Heard
1260    Heard
1280
1290    Heard
1380    Heard
1410    Heard
1450    Heard
1600

I bet I've got a lot of New Jersey.  That and New York will wait for another
day.