Re: [IRCA] w7swl@xxxxxxxxx

Chuck,

Thanks. Hopefully the Drake techs will be around for sometime to come. I
am very impressed with the work they did on the R8 as it works better
than ever. But whenever there is a change in this day, I never know what
the future will hold. Except for the Drake techs, no one else seems to
work of the R8s and all parts may not be available in years to come.
But if my R8 lasts another 19 years, who know what receiver will be like
then?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin