[IRCA] Alberta DUs for 19 Aug 2012

My first morning back (after a couple of weeks on vacation in BC), so can't say how today compares to recent days, but today I'd rate as so-so. The upper band was pretty much devoid of any DU/TP activity, with only few very feeble carriers. Below 1200 khz things were better, with quite a number of carriers. The strongest were on some traditional Aussie channels, such as 774, 828, 855, 891, and 1116. The only audio noted was of the "barely there" category, onn 1116 just before 1130 UTC, and 891 at about 1225 UTC.

73,

NIgel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta