[IRCA] Sorry, some of my carriers were local noise

[IRCA] Sorry, some of my carriers were local noise

My apology for that. I still can't tell which ones, so from now on I won't report something unless I hear audio or think I hear audio. I will not use my DSP-599zx anymore until I get a better AC adapter. I have powerline buzz, probably a little cable noise, maybe I could even get faint noise generated inside the R75 or it's big brick adapter. It's amazing how many carriers not from stations I was getting within 50 Hz of TA/TP/DU freqs, different directions, strengths. I will try to note the tone frequencies more precisely during day when they're all fake stations.

I was using a Eton E1 w/8" Quantum loop, both on batteries which sometimes brought noise levels down and I think at least reduced the number of carriers from other stuff. But they're sort of falling apart now. I don't have anything with a 1 HZ readout & get a little confused how to set the dual passband tuners when using USB or LSB to get the best frequency estimate. I really just concentrated on LW this last season, no super splash or IBOC. 73, George S., MN