Re: [IRCA] latest solar cycle prediction

Re: [IRCA] latest solar cycle prediction

That is all well and good, but since the experts took nearly two years deciding whether or not we had entered Cycle 24, and ultimately deciding we had done so a year or so prior, IMHO this is either 1) a perception of the obvious at present which is potentially pretty accurate or 2) a prediction which will prove to be wrong in a year or so.

I am reluctant to accept that we are 3 years into Cycle 24, and that's the assumption the prediction is based on, partially based on my comments above. If I am correct, then the maximum may not be hit until a year or perhaps more beyond what is predicted here., and as a result, the number predicted is probably low.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>