[IRCA] Like & Win with Radio Heritage Today!

[IRCA] Like & Win with Radio Heritage Today!

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
March 20 2012
Home of the Pacific Asian Listener AM & SW, Australian AM, FM &
Digital, Pacific Traveller AM & FM and New Zealand Low Power FM Radio
Guides and hundreds of radio history features, images and audio tracks

Like us on Facebook!
Win the new book 'Australian Radio History'

Win a copy of this wonderful new Australian radio book just for doing
something very simple and fun!

Visit www.radioheritage.com, click on our Facebook link and like us
and share us with all your friends!

It's as simple as that!

You'll then be in the draw to win the fantastic new
book 'Australian Radio History' - a joint fund raiser between the
Radio Heritage Foundation and community radio station Radio
Yesteryear near Sydney.

Read more about the book at www.radioheritage.com and enjoy
our new feature 'Australian Amateur Radio DJ's in 1921' at the same
time. Get your own copy of this book now for just $60!

Just like our Facebook page no later than midnight on
March 31, 2012 [your local time and date] to go in the draw to win
'Australian Radio History' valued at $60 and shipped worldwide.

You'll need to be a member of Facebook to participate in this draw...
we hope to meet you soon at our Facebook page!

Voluntary Annual Donations
__________________________

We have had a very slow start to donations towards our weekly
operational costs for 2012.

Can you make a voluntary annual supporter donation of $25 towards
helping us right now?

We would be very grateful.

Our volunteers are unpaid but we simply can't survive on just 'fresh
air and good wishes' because our power company, the telephone
company, the postal service, and all the other people whose bills we
need to regularly pay have difficulty understanding our offers of
'fresh air and good wishes'!

Your donation will be acknowledged at www.radioheritage.com.

Thanks so much!
Your support means a lot!

The Radio Heritage Foundation Team

Radio Heritage Foundation is a registered non-profit connecting
radio, popular culture, history and heritage.
W: www.radioheritage.com
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
five working days for removal. Please only use the same address we've
mailed to so your request can be actioned*