From: Robert Ross <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: NRC AM List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] TEST ALERT! 1070 WCSZ Sans Souci, SOUTH CAROLINA............

On 2012-03-19, at 12:14 AM, <texas4421@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 0010 EWT, WCSZ is BLASTING into Old Fort, TN at S9+60db. They have been
> playing Mexican music, like the type you get from from along the Rio Grande
> of Texas.
>
> Now the music has stopped and they have asolid tone only.
>
> DXer: Willis, K4APE
> QTH: Old Fort, TN
> ANTENNA: 40 meter inverted "V"
> RCVER: Drake R-4C

Hi Guys:

I have the Test Tone on 1070 as well. Heard here from 0005 EDT - 0019 EDT and still going. Tone changed Pitch @ 0018 EDT after a slight Warble. No ID or other Programming heard yet....Hoping for an ID soon!!

Heard on a Barefoot SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Radio...........

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA