[IRCA] Eastern WY/Northwestern NE/Southwestern SD

[IRCA] Eastern WY/Northwestern NE/Southwestern SD

Anyone on the list from this general area?I'm looking for an aircheck of an
AM station in Northwest Nebraska that doesn't stream full time. I will pay
for tapes/cds/postage.

Please pass this on to other lists you're on if possible. The area is
sparsely populated so I wanna get the word out as bets as possible.

Please email me privately, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Paul