[IRCA] ULR DX..........QSL CARD Received Today....1060 CKMX Calgary ALBERTA

[IRCA] ULR DX..........QSL CARD Received Today....1060 CKMX Calgary ALBERTA

Hi Guys:

 I received a Nice QSL Card today in the Mail. This is my 2nd QSL of the week. The other was KRPI Ferndale, WASHINGTON!! That's more QSL's than I have received in the past 10 Years!! Mind you....I never sent any Reception Reports out during that time Either!!

Today's QSL CARD is a beauty received for my ULR Reception of 1060 CKMX from CALGARY Alberta.

The QSL is a LARGE SIZED Card (8 1/2 " x 5 1/2"). Received from Harold Sellers of ODXA Fame who is the QSL Manager for this Station as well as their Sister Station on SW 6030 Khz.

Full Data Card including the Antenna Co-Ordinates, Date, Time, Frequency and signed by Harold himself!!!

Received in a couple of weeks for Mint Stamps. Harold was away for part of that time...or I'm sure I would have had it sooner!!

Harold would love to receive more Reports for 1060 CKMX...and if you send him a report...you'll receive a Beautiful Looking BIG QSL CARD!!!

Thanks Harold....Nice to receive a QSL form the Home of the Stampede!!

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA