 From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Good News Regarding The KOTZ 720 DX Test

Check the time you heard the phone off hook signal, Stephen and I'll tell you if it was KOTZ for sure.

And as for KDWN shutting off, its not that easy to get a 50KW major market signal to just shut down.

Paul

I would definitely want another chance to try for them.  I think I heard a hint of phone off-hook signal once through heavy KDWN QRM in SoCal, but I'd have to check my recording (which may not happen till Wednesday).  Also it would help if somehow some downtime could be arranged at KDWN so those of us in Southern California would have a better chance at logging KOTZ.