Re: [IRCA] was Can anyone onlist receive KQEQ 1210 from CA? Now KQEQ logged in IL

Re: [IRCA] was Can anyone onlist receive KQEQ 1210 from CA? Now KQEQ logged in IL

With careful listening this is // KTIQ 1660 Merced but about 2 seconds behind (also a very nice catch and I have a wonderful ID on tape earlier and a new logging) punching thru the ND sports/KC cl mx mess and also Radio Amistad Cristiana.

So this goes in the log book. All 5 kw Californians logged via sunset skip will be graciously accepted here!!

Assuming KGYN is exactly on 1210 I measure the freq as 1209.940 but would defer to those more experienced at using the Perseus for PFM.

I find no trace of WPHT on 1210 thx to great back null nor no trace of WPRR on 1660. On 1180 KERN was often over super pest WHAM. 30 dB F/B can't totally kill something like WHAM as phasing is needed to get the extra 10 to 15 dB needed to basically kiss WHAM bye-bye. I need to recheck any midband freq that can possibly have a reasonably powered CA stn in at this time. I also want to shoot myself since I knew cx were superb for not using the hard drive space to record the entire band to 1945 CDT when all CA power switches would be completed.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double KAZ Antenna 88 ft x 22 ft at 270 deg.