[IRCA] KRPI DX test heard in Southern California

[IRCA] KRPI DX test heard in Southern California

The KRPI DX test was heard fairly well here in the Long Beach CA area. Massive strings of morse code cut through the grumble and XEBG qrm. I have logged them many years ago as KOQT Bellingham on another DX test, so this was rather nostelgic for me. Receiver used was the trusty GE Superadio 2. Thankfully qrn and slopover from KMPC 1540 was minimal tonight. Thanks so much for arranging this program! ---Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU