Re: [IRCA] The Big Q may be on 1710 / 1550 WA DX Test tonight

Re: [IRCA] The Big Q may be on 1710 / 1550 WA DX Test tonight

Hi Saul,

Nothing of interest noted on 1710 as of this moment (0558 UTC), but another
pirate "Undercover Radio" was broadcasting on 1710 earlier in the evening
around 0240 UTC, they have since moved up to 6925 khz shortwave.  I wonder
if that's what you heard?

Tim Tromp
West Michigan