[IRCA] New MW QSL (KACH-1340) with address change

[IRCA] New MW QSL (KACH-1340) with address change

1340   KACH   ID, Preston, rec a very friendly letter on KACH letterhead
along with large fridge magnet in 24d for CD report and SASE. V/S: Alan
White-GM/Owner. Address: change to what was in the NRC log, now: 1633
No. Radio Station Road, Preston  ID 83263-5813. Mentioned that most of
the reception reports come from Norway and Finland. A station I could
never seem to hear for years, until I got the tip that Phil Bytheway had
logged them. I tried the next night and it was there. Another one I am
very pleased with. ID #72 and total MW #3027.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager