[IRCA] 690

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Seems to be two Spanish stations mixing on 690, one Cuban and the other just IDed at 2330 EST as Radio Recuerdos from Bogota. Relog, but I can't remember the last time I logged a Colombian from here. Thanks for the tip, Saul.

H.G. Wells has a short story "The Country of the Blind", in which the lost mountainclimber finds a valley inhabited by blind people, who respond to the man's irrational talk about "seeing" as a mental disease best dealt with by removing his eyes. He keeps telling them about "Bogota", and finally that's the name they call him. Now, back to tomorrow's sermon.