Re: [IRCA] On the nature of DX Alerts

Of course we can report "DX", but not mention that we feel the station
is on high power, directional pattern change, etc. We as DXers know what
the situation is. If someone is hearing "X" station West of the
directional pattern and they have a null that way, we would know. Report
DX and let the DXer fiqure out what is going on without putting it in
print.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin