Re: [IRCA] PIRATE 1710 BIG Q

Here you go Rob:

"Thank you for listening to the Night Watchman Radio Program.  We're
broadcasting from high atop the Constant Jammer Mountain Peak, with powers
so big that you can see it from the orbiting space lab."

My recording shows the station abruptly went off the air at 0940 UTC during
Dr. Demento as Saul noted.  This has always been the case with the "Big Q"
too, not to mention the odd broadcast time.  After listening to more of the
recording, I could pick out a few unique sound bites that I've heard on the
"Big Q" before.

Regards,
-Tim