[IRCA] WFIL DX Test with Details

The WFIL DX Test will be conducted Sunday Morning from 12:00AM - 12:55AM
Eastern (0500-0555 UTC).  WFIL is licensed to Philadelphia, PA and will be
operating on our Daytime Directional Array at 5KW.  The end time has been
adjusted to 12:55AM, instead of 01:00AM.  This will afford listeners in our
region to possibly hear other stations on 560. We will turn off our carrier
from 12:55AM until 1:02AM, which will allow listeners to catch top of the
hour IDs.

Reception reports should be emailed to: dxtest@xxxxxxxx

If you still prefer snail mail, reports can also be sent to:

      DX Test

      WFIL Radio

      117 Ridge Pike

      Lafayette Hill, PA  19444-1901

Details of the test:

      Voice ID's will be given about every 5 minutes

      Morse Code ID's will be given four times

      Audio tones:  Sweeps, Warblers, Morse Code Letter "V" Repeated

      WFIL Jingles from the 60s and 70s

      Music:  Stars and Stripes Forever at aprox. :05 and :32

              I Want to Hold Your Hand (Beatles) at aprox :16 and :43

      The test will begin at exactly 0001 EST (0501 UTC)

      The test will end at exactly 0056 EST (0556 UTC)

WFIL will turn off its carrier from 0056 - 0102 to allow people our region
to attempt It's of other stations on 560.  WFIL will resume normal
broadcasting on night pattern @ 5KW at 0102.

Good luck.

73,

Rene'

Rene' F. Tetro, Director of Engineering and IT

Salem Communications - Philadelphia

     WFIL 560AM:  "Philadelphia's Christian Teaching & Talk Station"

     WNTP  990AM:  "Intelligent Conservative Talk"

117 Ridge Pike

Lafayette Hill, PA  19444

Voice:  610-828-6965  Ext: 41

Fax:  610-828-6725