Re: [IRCA] no WPTF yet

Not sure what all the fuss is over WPTF. As i write I am listening to WPTF.
Granted, WPTF isn't very strong. They just did weather for North Carolina 2032 EWT. It's mixed with WCNN playing Tony Bennet song and who knows what.
Willis
Old Fort, TN

Patrick, I think you might have a shot at WDBC too. I've heard them too often the last couple of months to believe they've always been using their 1,000 watt night power. I can phase out KNBR quite easily here, but the problem then is getting past CJOB. I did hear WPTF once, a couple of years ago, but reception was very marginal.