Re: [IRCA] tecsun pl 210 radio

Not familiar with those radios but if you are looking for a decent
cheap Chinese radio with a lot of capability there is one reviewed in
this video episode of AmatureLogicTV on YouTube.
It is of the Degen DE-1103 and is also sold under the name Kaito
KA1103 and sold in the US at UniversalRadio and other outlets online,
same exact radio.
I don't have one but was thinking of getting one based on this review.

The review of the radio starts at 34:10 on the video time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiwMKdaQCQ0&feature=plcp&context=C3f7ab70UDOEgsToPDskKSSouwiKZstoJecVSbuxhd

73
Tom