[IRCA] 738 Tahiti from Michigan

A steady het was noticed around 5am EST on 738.  Checking again just before
6am, the het was much stronger and I could tell from the Perseus waterfall
display that it was producing audio.  Careful nulling of CFZM helped to
recover the weak audio that I could match against the Polynésie 1 web feed
during a short musical piece just before TOH.  While not new, this is the
first time I've heard them well before my local sunrise.  576 also had a
het, but much much weaker with no hope of audio.  Nothing from 702.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + phased BOGs

<http://www.mwlist.org/fi_tabelle.php?filter=program&filterwert=UG9seW7pc2llIDHocmU=&QRG=738&sent=1&PI=&Local=0&ES=-1&Tropo=0&Afrom=0&Ato=360&omid=194&sort=QRB&country=>