Re: [IRCA] TA?

Not much happening here in Victoria, Nick, although looking around I
do note good reception from KTKN 930 Ketchikan, AK and CBC Prince
Rupert on 860.  On top of that 870 is WWL New Orleans on top of the
channel at 04:30 UTC until a hockey game took over for a bit.  I
didn't see any TA activity, besides a moderate strength carrier on
1215, but no where close to audio.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC