Re: [IRCA] WKVQ Test

Le 2011-12-31 15:18, Walter Salmaniw a écrit :
If anyone has exact times of various
code/test tones, etc, I'd love to know so that I can compare my tape, just
in case something was there.  Thanks for the test!  73 and Happy New
Year,....Walt Salmaniw, Masset, BC

Hi Walt,

I heard morse code, sweep and touch tone beeps at 07:02:44 UTC. Here's how it sounded at my place:

http://www.quebecdx.com/mp3/wkvq_dxtest_1540.mp3

In that clip, it starts right after the Christmas music at sec.21.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
CAN