[IRCA] WRTH 2012

I ordered it from Amazon Dec. 14; a response indicated I would get it by Dec. 24. A subsequent E-mail notified me that there was a shipping delay and that it would not go out until February. Another E-mail after Christmas said it was now on the way. It arrived yesterday (12/30). Base cost was $22.40 which grew to $28.64 after shipping and WA tax.

Happy New Year everybody and a special thanks to Wayne Heinen for the AM log, Bruce Portzer for the PAL, Phil Bytheway for the TIS log, Kevin Carey for the beacon log, Jim Thomas for the Central American/ Caribbean FM log, Scott Fybush for the annual tower calendar, and all others who contribute meaningfully to our hobby by compiling lists or simply reporting what they are hearing (especially helpful when they include their DX location). Here's to a hot and productive band in 2012!

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010