From: Tim Tromp <kilokat7@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WSLM way atop on 1220

Hoosiers just returned at 0230 utc, but still with major audio dropouts, but equally mixing with Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Lake Erie Monsters hockey.  Is the hockey coming from religious WHKW?  Thanks for the tip Rick.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan

Got "that voice" with "Hungry Heart" beneath it with the antenna on a NW/SE null to kill the local 1230.