Re: [IRCA] 570 KVI Seattle

Some rules have changed since the last time I was involved with such things the mid 1980s. That and the only time I listen to FM is when the XYL had the car until I can hit the AM button. We both prefer KELO, just on different bands ;)

The 1520 allocation has had a long and stormy history here. KJIA (King Jesus Is Alive) in the late 1970s, rather unique programming with Christian Rock and Fire-n-Brimstone from local Preachers, 4 or 14W at night if I recall, to the first sports oriented format in this market in the 1980s, various owners and formats interspersed with silence at times.

That's just what I remember and from 1992 to 2002 I was living elsewhere.