Re: [IRCA] Easter Island MP3's

Colin,
I'd concur with Pete, those recordings are unique, and it would be wonderful to seen them preserved in a widely available location.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

On 26/12/2011 6:30 PM, cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have been rebuilding my file area on the newly launched DXer.ca website
and I have come across a CD of MP3 recordings that John Bryant made
while at Easter Island in (I think...) 2007.

I would like to gauge how much people are interested in this material
and where (if at all...) the readers would like this made available.