[IRCA] "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

[IRCA] "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

   I hope everyone is having a great day today. No snow here this year, but Santa did bring me a TECSUN PL-380. I haven't had a chance to play with it much as I have been building an 822-piece LEGO Village for the past half of the day. However, I did get to put some batteries in and I did notice that it seems to have a rather loud beep that sounds off almost any time a button is pushed. Is there someone out there that knows how to disable that wonderful feature? Also, is there any way to change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
     I also inherited Erin's old iPhone. She upgraded when the new model came out a short time ago and thought I should move into the age of instant communication. I tried to tell her Amateur Radio can pretty much do the same thing and it even works when the power goes out. I don't think she and my daughter, Sara, are too keen on studying for a license these days. So at 47, I have my first cell phone. Yay! Anyway...
     Thanks in advance and maybe I'll give someone a call one of these days now that I can call from almost anywhere on the planet. Please contain your excitement...
KI4SYC

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.