Re: [IRCA] Wind storm is over

Doug,

That storm was something else. I went out and checked all of the
antennas including te beverage. Everything was fine, except fo a couple
branches laying on the beverage two-thirds the way to the end, but I
cleared that. I may have to repeak a couple of my satellite dishes, but
not much.
  I was fortunate as this wind was strong enough to do a lot of damage
in the county. Even one mobile home that was tied down, was blown off
the fountation and trees across several roofs, fences down, etc.
Thanks. I am glad that tree did not due any damage. I had one clip the
house a few years back and the branches tore up the gutter. Have a great
Thanksgiving.

73,

Patick

Patrick Martin