[IRCA] DX LOGS FROM NORTHERN PENNSYLVANIA

[IRCA] DX LOGS FROM NORTHERN PENNSYLVANIA

Heard at about 930 pm eastern 11/18 on a car radio in Saint Marys, Pennsylvania. About 90 minutes south of Clean, New York and 2 hours northeast of Pittsburgh, PA.

I've lived here 4 months and this is the first time I have recalled dx'ed.

1690khz.. A weak station playing indian type music.

1630khz..a fairly clear and somewhat steady KCJJ.

1540khz.. a weak news/talk station.

530khz..several Spanish stations in the mud.

1180khz...a Spanish station in the jumble.

920khz..a weak but steady country station.

Thanks,
Paul Walker
Afternoons/Evenings 3pm to 12midnight
WDDH-FM/97.5 THE HOUND