Re: [IRCA] More on 1580

1580 WPWY976 WA Pt Angeles Jefferson Washington Department of
Transportation.  That's the one that Nick and I have heard here.  In fact
it's easily audible right now as I hear this.  Rather entertaining.  Not
your typical machine voice.  Things like, "give them a break" etc.
 Sometimes on top, but usually under a cochannel.  Heard "WY976"  at 00:38
UTC just now.  Thanks, Phil! ....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC