Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Sounds like CFZM was booming in! I'll always remember them as CBL.....Here in Southern California on 740 it looks like KBRT continues their plans to move the towers to the mainland from Catalina Island....'Got a nice email from Jim Hilliker. He says he'll send some more articles soon to put up on the IRCA Facebook page....John Johnson and Bill Harms have recently put up some nice photos there...73 ms