Re: [IRCA] WDQN-1580 on day power

I used to live on the outskirts of WDQN's signal.

They usually run 6am to 8pm 7 days a week, and they have live local
ops as no automation is in the studio.

When leaving the State Fair in DuQuoin one night while they ran local
programming, I heard them alot farther then 6.6 Watts would carry.

Their transmitter, a Nautel Amphet 1 can only go down to 20Watts as
far as I know.

Go to www.flickr.com and type in WDQN to see the pictures I took there.

Paul