From: "neilkaz" <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:05 PM
To: "Bill Whitacre" <bw@xxxxxxx>; "Mauno Ritola" <Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Cc: <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>; <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Approx 420 Hz het on 1210?

There is no mystery here any longer. These are distorted WDGR Dalhonega ID's. I have the same thing on my Perseus Oct 30 recording at 2256:15z and audio soon drops and the open carrier remains. I measured 1210.407 but this seems to be drifting very slightly.

73 KAZ Barrington IL .. Perseus and Double KAZ Antenna aimed due south