[IRCA] New Station on 1350

CIRA-5 in Gatineau QC is on the air today... except for a brief test a few
weeks ago, this is the first time I've heard them on.  I have no idea what
their programming or schedule will be in the long run, but they currently are
running talk and singing (in French) by young kids, with occasional mentions
of "Radio Enfant".  Also noteworthy is the fact that they are way off
frequency, currently on 1350.077, which may help to pick them out on the
channel.  Power is 1000 W days and 180 W nights, but I'm not sure about their
pattern.

Who will be first outside the Ottawa-Gatineau area to log this one?

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON