Re: [IRCA] KAZ Re-worked

Neil,

Using stranded 32/.2mm covered copper wire, and the dimensions are 55' baseline 5' above very wet ground and the apex is 23' above the baseline.

Alan

On 28/10/2011 19:52, neilkaz wrote:
Great news, Alan.

If you can tell me what size wire you use, I can model exactly and take a look at your dimensions. Perhaps something could be improved a wee bit.

73 KAZ