[IRCA] WPSO 1500 FL decent at times w/Greek mx

[IRCA] WPSO 1500 FL decent at times w/Greek mx

My southern Double KAZ antenna has a 3 way mix of stations alternating on 1500, KANI, WPMB, and WPSO. WPSO is in Greek as always and // http://wpso.com/wzra-web/store.htm (click on WPSO at top of page to hear their nice Greek mx and attempt a //). Always nice to hear a 250 watter from FL, but 1500 is wide open on south antennas here and no trace of KSTP or DC noted.

I spoke to WPSO's owner when first heard about a decade ago and he told me that he left day power on into the late evenings so his listeners could better here his station. Other than a recording on the Perseus from the brief AU cx on Monday, this is the first time I've noted them in a few years, inspite of often using southerly antennas last season.

73 KAZ