[IRCA] Lapland DXpedition cabin available now!

[IRCA] Lapland DXpedition cabin available now!

The Aihkiniemi DX cabin in the Finnish Lapland can now offer you a
DXpedition with an impressive array of Beverage antennas. Due to
cancellations the cabin is now available from October 29 to December 12.
Choose any of the six weeks. Check out
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/aihkiniemi_dx_cabin_for_rent.dx for the
details.

I'm on a DXpedition in the cabin myself right now, and will depart on
October 29, so if you'd like to arrive by midday that day, I can
personally instruct you on everything. In any case, we will make your
DXpedition as easy and as successful as possible. No need to be
apprehensive about the modest accommodation. Better accommodation
(including a sauna in every unit) is available a 5-minute drive away
("Matkapaikka Jounila"), in case you'd prefer to use our cabin only for
listening.

At http://www.dxing.info/community/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2667 you can
follow what's going on on this AIH10 DXpedition.

Email Jari Sinisalo for inquiries and reservations: jari.sinisalo@xxxxxxxx

73
Mika