Re: [IRCA] UnID on 1600 with Carbondale and Marion IL sports talk and ads?

Re: [IRCA] UnID on 1600 with Carbondale and Marion IL sports talk and ads?

Nope, nothing new.

I doubt WAIA.... and Linton, IN shows on Raido Locator, so it may not be
silent.

St Louis is 77 miles, Beaver Dam is 120 miles and Linton is 140 miles.. but
it seems to make more geographic sense then others.

Paul