Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-17-11

Dennis:

I heard Japanese talk from JOUB 747 at 1058-1203 on a
PL-310.  I also had carriers on 567, 594 and 693, but
no audio.  Things seem to have deteriorated by local
sunset at 1238.

Otherwise it was a good morning favoring signals from
Canada rather than Mexico.  Heard CKRM 620, CKOM 650,
CFFR 660, CFZM 740 (over nearby KRMG), CKJH 750, and
CBR 1010.  Also, a tentative CKDQ 910 after sunrise.
 All on a barefoot SRF-T615.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA