Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-10

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-10

Bruce and Gary, over the years I've collected a number of screen catches of
these buzzes, and they are usually from North Korea.  Interesting to see the
multiple waterfalls all around the carrier frequency.  As for 738, I don't
often get much from them, being bothered by lots of 740 splatter.  You
definitely seem to have a pipeline........Walt